CG Leader Equip
This process is intended to equip you with the core competencies, skills and deliverables necessary for Community Group Leadership. This is accomplished through biblical study, experiential learning and homework assignments. The goal is to encourage you to grow in Christlikeness, to equip them for godly leadership and enable you to help others grow as disciples of Jesus.
• Each session will cover material out of the Bible.
• You will learn to seek truth in the Scripture and be trained to vision cast, facilitate discussion, and shepherd others.
• You will also learn how our discipleship values connect to community.
• You will have an opportunity to apply the things learned with other participants in skill oriented experiential learning activities, or group lab exercises.
• You will be given homework assignments and action points after the training.
• Participants will have an opportunity to meet with their trainer online as a learning community to discuss their experiences and ask questions.
• Your current leader or coach will observe and evaluate your progress.
• ESV Bible
• Spiritual Formation Evaluation (will be provided)
• Growing in Love Evaluation (will be provided)
• Spiritual Gifts Test (link will be provided)
• Teaching time (approx. 20 minutes)
• Experiential Learning Activity & Debrief (approx. 30 minutes)
• Once affirmed as a leader, you will be assigned a coach who will continue to help
develop you. You will be encouraged to meet with your coach once a month.
• Resurrection Church offers additional training to all their ministry leaders. These trainings include; All Leader Trainings and CG Leader Syncs. As a leader you will be expected to attend and participate in this as they are made available.