"God directs his people not simply to worship but to sing his praises 'before the nations.' We are called not simply to communicate the Gospel to nonbelievers; we must also intentionally celebrate the Gospel before them."
- Tim Keller
We were made to worship Jesus together. Some would say that it is the single most important thing we do. It revives the passion for God within us and keeps us devoted to Him. Elements of large or small group worship involve God's word, prayer, singing and serving. This, of course, is not done as a means to anything but an experience we get to partake in as followers of Jesus. Worshiping together is a means by which we display our inward treasure of God outwardly. It puts our love for God on display - showing others His ultimate worth.
All throughout the scriptures, we see God saving and sustaining a people for himself. In Deuteronomy 7:6 we read, "For you are a people holy to the LORD your God. The LORD your God has chosen you to be a people for his treasured possession, out of all the peoples who are on the face of the earth."
These people were not chosen because of any good they had within them but because of God's love for them and His faithfulness to the promise He made to Abraham, Issac, and Jacob (v.8). Similarly, the apostle Paul says, “In love [God] predestined us for adoption as sons through Jesus Christ” (Eph. 1:4–5). Like Israel, we were chosen because of God’s love for us that was expressed before we could try to claim anything inherent in us or accomplished by us. 
This week in your groups, as God's chosen people, you'll have an opportunity to enjoy and worship God together. As part of your liturgy you are encouraged to;
• Share a meal together (or have a dessert potluck ?)
• Sing Doxology (click here for the lyrics)
• Read Psalm 63:1-11 aloud (consider having each person read a verse or two)
• Spend time in prayer (consider using the TACOS or ACTS prayer model)
• And share evidence of God's grace with one another. How has God grown your group over the course of the last 10 weeks? How about you as a leader? What has changed?
 From the note on Deuteronomy 7:6, ESV Gospel Transformation Bible (Crossway).
Here is a guideline for your gatherings:
• VISION CAST - This is a great time to recap the series and the importance of continuing to put these spiritual disciplines into practice so that we can continue growing closer to God. This week you will also need to identify what is next for your group in the coming weeks.
The Summer Social is coming up (click HERE to find out more). What are a few activities that you will be doing so people can get them on their calendars? The goal of the Summer Social is to have fun, build relationships and serve others.
• ACTIVITY - There are 5 main components that we are highlighting through this time. Often we think of worship as just singing or something we do on Sundays. Instead, we are including various elements to help the body experience the blessing of worship in several ways all done together as a group in a safe and loving environment.
• CLOSE - Consider sharing how God has grown you through this last 10 weeks. Also, make sure everyone knows when and where the next gathering will take place. Have someone close in prayer.
Week 10 Workbook
Get an advanced PDF version of the next workbook now, then grab a printed copy on Sunday.