Job Description Overview:
The Operations Director’s role is to make an impact in the kingdom of God by participating in our mission to “Go Make Disciples”. This involves the recruitment, development, leadership, and oversight of multiple teams; Sunday Guest Service Teams, Facilities Teams and New Service Launch Teams. The Operations Director is responsible for the implementation of these areas in accordance with the mission, vision, doctrine and discipleship values of Resurrection Church. The Operations Director reports to the Executive Pastor.
I. Sunday Guest Service Teams
Ensure that both new guests and regular attendees receive a warm welcome to Resurrection Church at weekend services and special events.
Provide guests to Resurrection Church with services that enhance the worship experience and eliminate any barriers to hearing the gospel.
Recruit, develop, encourage, and lead the Guest Service teams which include; Hospitality, Parking, Connect Desk, Security, Welcome, Facilities, Offering and Communion.
Other duties as assigned.
II. Facilities Team
Oversight of all facility operations related to church ministries, functions, and events.
Plan, budget, and implement operations for both the long-term maintenance and
enhancement of the facility as well as week-to-week service needs.
Recruit, develop and lead a team to maintain, clean, and enhance the facility.
Purchase and receive materials and supplies to effectively operate the church.
Plan, coordinate, and implement all church special events including but not limited to
member meetings, church Christmas party, weddings, Elder retreats, staff events, facility uses from outside organizations
(e.g. other church leadership meetings) etc.
III. New Service Launch Teams
Assist Lead Pastor in establishing a core group to launch new services by organizing and overseeing special core group gathering events.
Recruit, develop, encourage, and lead the Guest Service teams including; Hospitality, Parking, Connect Desk, Security, Welcome, Facilities, Offering and Communion.
Ensures that both new guests and regular attendees receive a warm welcome to Resurrection Church during weekend services and at special events.
Provides guests of Resurrection Church with services that enhance the worship experience and eliminate any barriers to hearing the gospel.
● Fulfill requirements of Resurrection Church member as outlined in the membership covenant.
● Must be able to effectively recruit, develop, and lead ministry teams and leaders.
● Interpersonal skills to engage, gather and inspire people.
● Able to organize and schedule teams, volunteers, leaders and ministry events.
● Detail-oriented; can create, administer and build on complex systems.
● Self-motivated (not needing micromanagement).
● Works well within a collaborative team environment.
● Able to problem solve and resolve conflict.
● Demonstrate effective leadership through being a leader of leaders.
● Vision Casting
● Strategic Thinking and Planning
Sunday: 6:30am-3:30pm; Wednesday staff meetings, Monday-Saturday: flexible