Group Discussion Resources
- What does it mean to worship God in spirit and truth?
- How can your Discipleship Group encourage you to worship Jesus
APPRENTICESHIP MODULE - ACTIVITY
In your discussion groups, spend 20-25 minutes praying together through the TACOS prayer model. You’ll be led by your discussion group leader. Feel free to use Scripture during your prayer.
The TACOS prayer model:
“Thank you God for...”
“God I Praise/worship you for…”
“God, please forgive me for...”
Prayers for Others
“Lord, I pray for...”
Prayers for Self
“Father, help me...”
Spend the first 5 minutes in debrief answering the below questions to yourself. Then, share your responses with the group. Help each other grow as disciples by specifically sharing question #3.
- What happened? Summarize the teaching and apprenticeship module in a few words. Were you encouraged or challenged by anything in particular?
- Do you sense God drawing you to grow as a Disciple? In what way?
- How can you use today’s teaching or apprenticeship module to disciple others in your your Discipleship Group, home, workplace, family, etc?