As a Church, our vision is to impact every city and neighborhood in the South Puget Sound with the Gospel.
We do this through our mission, by making disciples.
As a regional church, planting new churches is a key part of this mission, allowing us to better reach the South Puget Sound by having new gatherings in our own local communities.
Already, we’ve seen God move in a mighty way as we pursue this goal.
As our core group is forming, we currently have 70 adults and 40 kids who are committed to be sent from Tacoma to plant this new church.
Core group meetings are happening monthly, with the purpose to pray, grow and prepare together for this new work.
As Resurrection Church, we have an opportunity to grow our family by supporting this new work.
Join us in our church plant fundraiser to support this core group. The fundraiser will help us gather items needed to launch the church services, such as chairs, audio equipment and kids ministry supplies.
We are hoping to raise $150,000 by December 2019.
Because of your generosity, we have already raised $77,104 towards this goal!
How Can You Contribute?
Prayerfully consider how much you can contribute beyond your normal giving before our December 2019 goal
Pick up a Pledge Envelope from the foyer as a reminder
Setup Online Recurring Giving or a One Time Gift below or through our Church App by selecting “Church Plant Fundraiser” as the fund.
Return your Pledge Envelope with cash or check to the offering basket, this will flag it for the fundraiser
Fundraiser Total as of May 2019
Contribute to the
Church Plant Fundraiser
How Can You Get Involved?
This webpage is going to be a place for information, updates and questions as we work
towards planting a church.
We've also created an FAQ page with responses to many of the questions that have been asked.
Submit a Question
1. For God to build the core team and empower us to be disciple makers.
2. For God to raise up leaders from the core team.
3. For God to help us raise $150,000 to meet the needs of the church plant.
4. For God to provide us with a permanent location for our church gatherings.
5. For God to empower us to boldly speak the good news about Jesus.
6. For God to give us opportunities to build relationships with non-Christians so we can share the love of Jesus.
7. For God to help us be a blessing to our surrounding neighbors and communities within the South King County area.